Home | About Me | Recipe Index |

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nascar Cake- Jeff Gordon #24 Cake




Wishing all my readers Happy Independence Day !!!!. Today is India's 64th Independence day.

My son is a huge fan of Nascar racing. His favorite is the #24 car -Jeff Gordon. I guess he's been following Nascar since he was 3 yrs old.. My husband is into Nascar too..He follows Jimmie Johnson #48 car...So for his 7th birthday , my son (Jay) wanted me to bake him his Nascar #24 car cake... I baked an eggless chocolate cake and used buttercream frosting. Let the icing set for couple hours and then covered it with fondant. The recipe for the eggless chocolate cake will follow soon...

13 comments:

  1. Hi Dolly ow are you? came here after quite some time. the cake looks great. and eve my son would have loved to lay his hands on such a lovely cake. perfect and very Happy birth day to your little one. lots of hugs and kisses for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dolly,
    the cake looks terrific and a very happy birthday to your little one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Awesome! ....
    Belated birthday wishes for your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake looks GORGEOUS!!
    Belated b'day wishes to your little one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your birthday wishes.It makes me happy to see you all here..even though I'm been a bit busy to blog hop..but will soon get a bit regular hopefully when school reopens..

    @Sayantani...Good to know Ur feeling a little better..Enjoyed ur hubby's post.. Saving a slice of this cake for ur little one.
    @Rachana..Glad to see you here...its been really a long time since I visited you..will be visiting u soon...
    @Shahana..How are you..I missed you..
    @aipi.. Welcome to my space..thanks for being here..will check out ur blog soon..
    @Shanthi...thanks..and gd to see to here..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dolly,
    Nice one !! Dont worry abt blog hoping...Enjoy ur days with kids !

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful cake dolly..Belated birthday wishes for your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Day for your son Dolly. Cake looks really divine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Dolly belated bday to your son!!! couldnt catch up with your previous post shall do them soon...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dolly,

    My first time here...wonderful cake and my warm wishes for your son!!

    Sameena@

    www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good cake but why eggless? Chicken will be mad Dollyje.

    Sahai

    ReplyDelete