- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9 inch square cake pan.
- In a large bowl mix together whole wheat Flour,baking powder,salt and sugar.
- In another bowl Blend melted butter and cocoa.
- Add butter/cocoa mixture to the large bowl with the dry ingredients. Add the eggs. Mix well.
- Add the Chocolate chips and buttermilk . Mix until all ingredients are blended.Pour into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Let brownies cool, then cut into squares.
-----------------------And now its award time ------------------------
Now I would love to share this Beautiful Blogger award with all my wonderful blogpals who have motivated me with their feedback and kind words and helped me to go on. It would make me even more happy if each one of you could collect this award and display it on your beautiful blog as a thank you for being so supportive and help me celebrate my small little achievement.