- 1 and 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 tbsp sugar/jaggery
- 1 egg
- 1 and 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
You could use milk instead of buttermilk.
- Sift together flour and baking powder and keep aside.In a bowl beat together egg , buttermilk, salt and sugar. Add the flour and mix well. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot nonstick skillet. Let it cook until bubbly for about 2 minutes and then turn. Continue to cook until golden brown.
- Serve with Maple syrup or butter with some fresh blueberries on the side.
- This recipe makes 5 pancakes.
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com