Peanut Butter is a very healthy food. It helps reduce risks of heart disease. It is a good source of protein, Vitamins B3 and E, Magnesium,Folate and Dietary fiber. It also has a high content of Resveratrol a substance which is shown to have very strong anti-cancer properties.
Knowing how healthy a single ingedient could be I'm curious to use it in as many recipes as I can.
Today's recipe is a super easy one. Its quick and can be made with ingredients available in your pantry.
Best of all this recipe does not require flour.
1) 1 cup Peanut Butter
2) 1 cup granulated sugar
3) 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
4) 1 egg
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) In a bowl cream together Peanut butter, sugar and ginger. Beat the egg. Blend well into the mixture.
3) Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
4) Bake for around 10-12 minutes or until the edges are light brown.
5) Cool for around 5 mins. Enjoy them with a glass of milk.