- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- McCormick Barbecue Seasoning
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Wash the potatoes well and pat them dry. Cut the unpeeled potatoes into 1/4 inch wedges. (About 10 wedges per potato).
- In a bowl mix olive oil and the barbecue seasoning(about 1 tbsp). Add the potato wedges and toss to coat.
- Take a greased baking sheet and arrange the wedges in a single layer.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the wedges are golden brown and crispy. Toss once after the first 15 minutes. Adjust the seasoning( salt) and serve immediately.
- This recipe serves 4. I have used one potato per person. So you could accordingly tweak this recipe if you are making for more. Enjoy these crispy oven baked Potato wedges with a cup or two of hot ginger tea or coffee.
I have used McCormick Barbecue Seasoning. Now the McCormick Barbecue Seasoning has the following in case you would want to make your own mix- Brown Sugar, Salt, spices(including red pepper), tomato, garlic, onion , Red bell peppers and parsley. You could even use salt and red chilli powder and they are good as well .