These cookies never get old. We are having a Winter Celebration in my son's school today. He had offered to take some home made cookies. According to him since I have a food blog now.. I can cook or bake anything. It does'nt take much to impress little kids. After giving him many choices he came up with " How about Chocolate Chip Cookies".. So Chocolate Chip Cookies It is ..
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Hershey's Milk Chocolate chips
- 1 cup(2 sticks) butter , softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown Sugar and Vanilla in a large bowl until creamy. Add eggs, beat well. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt, add this gradually to the butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly. Remove from the cookies sheet to the wire rack and allow to cool completely.
*** This Recipe is on the back cover of the Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chips (1 lb) package.