Can it get any healthier than this... This is another one of my quick , easy and healthy recipes. Not to mention huge on flavor too.. I'm sure you must be enjoying yourselves with kids being home for the holidays. As a mother of 2 boys I'm constantly thinking about making quick and easy meals as many can relate to me they get hungry all the time. I guess the wintry cold makes us hungry too..and many a times I get too lazy , I just want to sit by the fire place enjoying a good movie or read a book. So this recipe comes to the rescue on those lazzyyyyyyyyy days...
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 avocado peeled,pitted and diced
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients in the order mentioned above and serve.
- This recipe serves 4.