Today's recipe has been inspired by the pasta recipe at Sheba's blog- Art, Food and Travel Chronicles. She has an awesome space and it is indeed about art, food and travel as the same specifies..In short its a celebration of life...Sheba has shared 'I love your Yummylicious Food Blog' award with me. Also let me mention Maya and Lakshmi these talented buddies from Yummy O Yummy.. In a short span of time they have won many hearts(or should I say stomachs) with their yummylicious recipes. They have shared a bunch of awards with me as well. Thanks Sheba, Maya and Lakshmi.
- 2 cups uncooked Farfalle pasta
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- 1 bunch broccoli florets
- handful cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic sliced
- 8- 10 ounce Velveeta Cheese (Kraft)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
Note : Velveeta is pastereized cheese
- Cook pasta as per package directions. Just when the pasta is almost cooked, add the baby spinach and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain pasta and spinach.
- In a pan heat oil. Add garlic and fry for about a minute. Add the sliced mushrooms and broccoli. Fry for about 2 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes. Next add the Velvetta cheese and milk and keep it on low flame. When the cheese is almost melted, add the cooked pasta and spinach to it. Season with salt and pepper. Stir it well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cheesy Vegetable Farfalle is ready t o serve. This recipe serves 4.
Now is the time to celebrate the love and support of my fellow blogpals who have shared these Awards with me, which I dearly cherish... I dedicate these awards to all my fellow bloggers. Happy Blogging !!!.